It Came From from the Bernie Taupin & Terry O'Neill collaboration — Limited Edition Print
Actor and singer Frank Sinatra smokes during the making of The Lady in Cement in Miami, 1968. The title of Taupin's reworking doubles as a reference to Sinatra's hometown, and a homage to the 1953 American science fiction horror film It Came from Outer Space.
- 16.5" x 23" editions of 199
- 30.5" x 44" editions of 50
- Signed and numbered on the front by Bernie Taupin
- Mixed media, pigmented digital print on Hahnemuhle Archival Photo Rag paper, 500gsm
- Large format images are printed with silkscreen
We are pleased to offer FREE Shipping on all orders in the UK, and on orders above £500 worldwide. For orders under £500, we offer £20 shipping worldwide.
Please allow 1-10 days for order processing, and an additional 1-14 days for shipping depending on the destination.
All orders ship from our UK warehouse.