When I Grow Up from the Bernie Taupin & Terry O'Neill collaboration — Limited Edition Print
Lennon belts out a note during the rehearsal for a TV special at Wembley Studios in April, 1964. Looking especially boyish in his glasses and sweater vest, Lennon's image is paired with notes, written from his younger self's perspective, which express his dream of becoming a famous musician when he grows up. The piece is particularly poignant when considering how famous Lennon went on to become, and how it later led to his murder.
- 19" x 23" editions of 199
- 34" x 40.5" editions of 50
- Signed and numbered on the front by Bernie Taupin
- Mixed media, pigmented digital print on Hahnemuhle Archival Photo Rag paper, 500gsm
- Large format images are printed with silkscreen
We are pleased to offer FREE Shipping on all orders in the UK, and on orders above £500 worldwide. For orders under £500, we offer £20 shipping worldwide.
Please allow 1-10 days for order processing, and an additional 1-14 days for shipping depending on the destination.
All orders ship from our UK warehouse.